Annual Holiday Lunch
Senior Producer, WYPR
Wednesday, December 21, 2022
11 W Mt Vernon Place, Baltimore
We will welcome our Early Accepted Students and current Maryland Harvard Students
Aaron Henkin creates and produces original radio programs and podcasts for WYPR. His current project is The Maryland Curiosity Bureau. Aaron's neighborhood documentary series, Out of the Blocks, earned the 2018 national Edward R. Murrow Award. His past work includes the long-running weekly cultural program, The Signal, and the Smithsonian Folkways Recordings series, Tapestry of the Times. Aaron's stories have aired nationally on NPR's Morning Edition and All Things Considered, PRIs Studio 360, The World, Hearing Voices and APMs The Story. Henkin also teaches the “Creativity and Innovation” course at MICA’s MBA/MA in Design Leadership program.
Baltimore Enginners Club at the Garret-Jacobs Mansion - 11 West Mount Vernon Place, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Speaker program with Aaron Henkin
- 11:30 am - arrive for seated 3 Course Lunch
- Cash bar, complimentary soda, water, tea, coffee
- Cream of Crab Soup
- Your choice of lunch - please note selection at ticket checkout after paying in special instructions section
- Chicken Salad Veronique - fresh chicken breast salad tossed with seedless grapes and almonds in a cream ranch style dressing
- Veggie Wrap - Grilled vegetables and melted Swiss cheese surrounded by a sun-dried Tomato Tortilla
- The Mansion Duet - Duet of two Mini Turkey Sandwiches served on knotted rolls layered with baby Arugula leaves, Brie and Mango Chutney
- Apple Bossom - Miniature apple tart garnished with warm caramel and whipped cream
- $75 per person
- $75 per student - PLEASE DONATE to SPONSOR a Harvard Student and Early Admitted Student $75 per student
R.S.V.P. closes December 15th !!!!!!
Please enter your main course selection on the RSVP page after checking out.